Only the finest work from Henry Plastic Molding
You can expect the best possible experience from Henry Plastic Molding.
Our Injection Molding Services Include
- Standard Injection Molding
- Clean Environment Injection Molding: Class 100,000
- Structural Foam Injection Molding; Low pressure injection molding assisted by a heat sensitive, gas producing additive, which fills the part walls with a foam core.
- Insert molding: metal parts, threaded inserts, cables and other components which can tolerate the pressures and the heat of injection molding, and become completely integrated into the plastic molded part during the molding cycle.
- Over molding: one plastic material molded onto another previously molded plastic part.
We will provide you with
- the best quality injection molded parts available anywhere.
- 40 years of experience
- extensive experience of all of our management staff and our machine operators, to insure the greatest success for your project.
- assistance with design for manufacturability
- a problem-solving mindset to find creative solutions to your manufacturing needs.
- a flexible production schedule, which gets your parts manufactured quickly
- extensive machine capacity, which insures your parts are produced in the correct size press
- excess machine capacity for production redundancy . . . a press needing repair doesn't slow us down
- rapid part turnaround, often in just a few days, gets parts to you as quickly as possible
- responsive service that deals with your needs and answers your questions quickly
- tangible savings, which will keep your projects under-budget
- a "Zero Rejects" quality standard and our ironclad commitment to reducing wasted time and unnecessary difficulty
- value added secondary services like pad printing, ultrasonic welding and packaging, for one stop convenience
- capabilities in medical, electronics, industrial, telecom, construction, solar and consumer products.
- Class 100,000 clean environment molding and secondary services. ISO 9001-2008 certification
You can also expect excellent quality
Review our Customer Scorecards below and you will probably agree that we have a quality standard second to none. Our returned goods percentage at the lot level at the time of this publication was .007%. Now THAT is low. We are considered a Zero Rejects molder and a "World Class Molder" by many of our most demanding and rigorous customers.
We have 18 injection molding presses ranging from 15 ton to 300 ton. Our machines utilize computer controlled and monitored processes. This allows for the highest level of quality and ultimate efficiency and in turn reduces a customer's overall price. This coupled with our dedicated technicians and commitment to quality has virtually eliminated rejects to our customers.
Domestic and Off-shore Mold Making
Mold making is where we started in 1972. After 40 years of mold making, Henry Plastic Molding has the ability to provide our customers with exceptional tooling value and molds that are tailored to each of our customer's unique needs and demands. Because of our extensive experience, we routinely aid in keeping our customers on budget and on time. We delivery T-1 sample parts in as few as 2.5 weeks from prototype molds and as few as 5-6 weeks from production molds. Our strength in providing part design assistance and creative solutions to tooling challenges assures that mold making projects will be completed on time and will be to the highest satisfaction possible. We build, repair and maintain plastic injection molds right here in our Fremont manufacturing facility and we build molds in several U.S. and off-shore locations. As a result we can provide our customers with the best options for delivery and price. Coupled with a strong commitment to quality and building a mold per our customer's specifications, we provide the best value available in the market today. Whether molds are built here or overseas, the service is seamless to the customer, and Henry Plastic Molding handles the whole process.
Our commitment to our customers is: High quality molds, at the lowest possible prices, built as quickly as possible.
Call for a quote today or click here to request a quote.
Having trouble with your mold, with getting your mold to produce good parts or with your current molder's ability to run the mold? Give us a call. We have a well known reputation for dealing with the problems a tricky or poorly built mold can create. We will arrange to receive your mold as well as inspect and run your mold. We often identify the problems a mold has in just a few minutes and get good parts running in a hurry.
On-site assembly services.
Henry Plastic Molding Inc. is fully equipped and staffed to provide mechanical assembly and second operations. This department performs a variety of services including general machining, ultrasonic welding, heat staking, mechanical assembly, pad printing and more. Our assembly management team constantly reviews production methods with emphasis on quality and efficiency. Customers that have already taken advantage of our assembly abilities have seen the extensive savings in both time and cost. Using one vendor to produce a higher level part allows cost savings in shipping, inventory and manufacturing as, well as savings in time.
We will procure all components in your Bill of Materials from your approved sources or from our sources. Either way, we take care of the materials inventory management and then send you a more complete part. We currently do this for Cisco Systems, Freeslate, Davis Instruments, Sierra Monitor and a host of other companies
Our second operation services include:
- General Machining
- Mechanical Assembly
- Threaded Insert Installation
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Heat Staking
- Ultra-sonic threaded insert installation
- EMI and RFI Coatings
- Vacuum Metalization
- Pad Printing
- Silk Screening
- Hot Stamping
- Plastic Parts Painting
- Packaging and more
Ask yourself, four simple questions…
- Do I have a vendor who can do more than just injection molding?
- Can I take advantage of lower production costs, reduced shipping, less handling and shorter lead times?
- Am I losing money on unnecessary shipping costs?
- Do I get the highest level part, with the least effort, the greatest value and the lowest possible cost?
Expect the best, on time!
- conventional and rotary pad printing capability
- rapid 2 – 5 day turn around on most orders gets quality printed parts to you fast
- 9 pad printing machines of various sizes for extensive capacity
- a "Zero Rejects" quality standard
- in-house color matching
- In-house cliché making
- the best quality pad printing and part decorating available
- 35 years of experience of our management staff and technicians, to insure the greatest success for your printing project
- a problem-solving mindset will find creative solutions to your printing and decorating needs
- a flexible production schedule that gets your parts manufactured quickly
- excess machine capacity for production redundancy and speed
- responsive service that deals with your needs and answers your questions
- Class 100,000 clean environment printing and secondary services when you need it
- ISO 9001-2008 certification
Henry Plastic Molding Inc. is continually adding to our decorating capabilities. Currently we are one of the largest parts printers in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our capabilities include:
- Single and multiple color pad printing
- Silk screening
- Hot stamping
We print on a wide variety of materials including, plastic, metal, glass, ceramics and PCB's.
We can readily handle most of your decorating requirements.